Search This Blog

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!


Images: Stampin Up "Everybunny"
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz "Chicken Wire"
All the windows are open, and the sun is pouring in. What a beautiful sunny Easter! I can definitely feel summer in the air.
:)

My design space is freshly organized, so I had a lot of fun creating today. I decided to play with some Easter images I recently acquired. The more I use the Studio design software and Silhouette Cameo the more I love them. I had so much fun creating these Easter cards!

Print-and-cut take two: I created both cards using the same digital images. The image for the first card is set against a warm yellow backing. I added texture with the Chicken Wire embossing folder by Tim Holtz (Sizzix Alterations).


Images: Stampin Up "Everybunny"
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz "Chicken Wire"



The second card is a little busier...

I stained the card with Tim Holtz's "peeled paint" Distress Stain. I used the same embossing folder for texture (Sizzix Alterations "Chicken Wire" by Tim Holtz), but for this card I added some colour to the texture. Digital image is set against the same warm yellow.

I love how perfectly the digital images cut out with this program. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment